TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Political Telemarketing Calls

Political Telemarketing Calls

Steven Lichter (DieSpammer@Ikillspammers.com)
Mon, 05 Jun 2006 02:56:22 GMT

Don't these people know that calling someone who has their number on
the Don't Call list do not want to here from them or anyone else, or
don't they care? Today I was bombarded with one for Westly for
Governor of California, 4 calls in less then 2 hours, and all were
from out of state. I had planned on voting for him, now my cat gets
the vote!!!!

-- The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you
hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in
Hell. Co.

Go to Next message: Koos van den Hout: "Network Time (was Re: Using Cell Phone For Frequency Calibration?)"
Go to Previous message: David: "Re: Microsoft Lauches Security Plan for Windows"
May be reply: DLR: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: mc: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Sam Spade: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: George Berger: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Barry Margolin: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Dave Garland: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Sam Spade: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Lena: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Bob Vaughan: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Mark Crispin: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: John Mayson: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Lena: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Mark Crispin: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: John David Galt: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page