TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

John David Galt (jdg@diogenes.sacramento.ca.us)
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:31:30 -0700

mc wrote:

> This is a conversation I've had with various people at various times:

> "Maybe you've found a loophole in the Do Not Call List. But do you
> remember *why* there's a Do Not Call List? You don't get business
> (votes, etc.) by bothering people when they don't want to be
> bothered!"

I wonder how many of the "Westly calls" were by his opponent's
campaign, *hoping* to piss you off?

Go to Next message: Gordon Burditt: "Re: Texas to Install Border Patrol Web Cameras"
Go to Previous message: big D: "beware of VONAGE! Don't sign up! I whish someone had warned me..."
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Political Telemarketing Calls"