TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Steven Lichter (DieSpammer@Ikillspammers.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:05:13 GMT

John David Galt wrote:

> mc wrote:

>> This is a conversation I've had with various people at various times:

>> "Maybe you've found a loophole in the Do Not Call List. But do you
>> remember *why* there's a Do Not Call List? You don't get business
>> (votes, etc.) by bothering people when they don't want to be
>> bothered!"

> I wonder how many of the "Westly calls" were by his opponent's
> campaign, *hoping* to piss you off?

The ones that I got were from his election committee, located in West
Los Angeles, I check the CID number with a network friend of mine with
Verizon, who I had worked with before I retired from GTE; though it
could have been forged. The other number was from a company that they
had contracted to call, they were located in Beaverton, Or. I plan on
exacting revenge from them in a month when I go back up there for a
contact job. How about all of their phones ringing all at once with
no interrupt.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in Hell. Co.

Go to Next message: John Higdon: "Re: Connecticut OKs Plan by AT&T to Offer TV Without a Franchise"
Go to Previous message: 3z3k3l: "Caution: Mobile Phone Text Message Scam!"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Political Telemarketing Calls"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page