TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S

Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S

donestuardo@yahoo.com
22 Mar 2005 17:12:24 -0800

I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale -- range is
approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week (and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for
North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

I am located in Canada.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my
cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Thanks,

Stew

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Why is a person who relies on a cell
phone for their communications a 'loser'? Good luck finding someone
willing to buy this evil device. :( PAT]

Go to Next message: jason: "GSM-900"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Texas Files Lawsuit Against Vonage"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Doug Krause: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page