TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S

Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:28:23 -0500

Robert Bonomi wrote:

> On some systems, with some cards, you can over-ride the built-in
> Ethernet address, and tell it to use an Ethernet address you specify.
> This is not an option under MS-Windows.

Talk about ignorance in action! ;-) (hey, you said it first <G>)

IT IS an option in Windows, if you have a card and driver that support
it. MOST modern ethernet cards and drivers will allow this under
Windows. In fact it's been years since I have encountered one that did
NOT support assigning your own mac address under windows.

Go to Next message: Chris Farrar: "Re: Blackboards vrs. Whiteboards"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "Obituary: Schiavo Dies After Feeding Tube Removed"
May be in reply to: donestuardo@yahoo.com: "Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page