TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Known Spam Sites

Known Spam Sites

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:54:31 GMT

Over the last month I have noticed that over 60% of the Spam e-mail I
have received has come from e-mail addresses and sites that are
registered to Godaddy. Has anything been done or being done to shut
this company down? All of what is being sent out appears to be fraud
related, plus they must be ripping these newbies selling them these
new targeted lists. The big one now is the $400,000 loan that they
called you on last night and the Universal Studios, Orlando, where
they want your credit card number.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Carl Moore: "Apparent Junk Mail"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Packet8 DTMF Tones Sound "Clipped""
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Known Spam Sites"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Known Spam Sites"
May be reply: Gary Novosielski: "Re: Known Spam Sites"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Known Spam Sites"
May be reply: John Smith: "Re: Known Spam Sites"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Known Spam Sites"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page