TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Known Spam Sites

Re: Known Spam Sites

Gary Novosielski (gpn@suespammers.org)
Sat, 04 Jun 2005 02:06:55 GMT

Steven Lichter wrote:

> Over the last month I have noticed that over 60% of the Spam e-mail I
> have received has come from e-mail addresses and sites that are
> registered to Godaddy.

Godaddy is a reputable registrar. I have three domains registered
with them. The don't sell spam address lists or function as a
spamhaus.

What led you to jump to this particular conclusion?

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "EFFector 18.15: Federal Court Scraps Broadcast Flag!"
Go to Previous message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Porting an 800 Number"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Known Spam Sites"