TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Known Spam Sites

Re: Known Spam Sites

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:30:31 -0700

Have you complained to abuse@godaddy with the relevant information?

> All of what is being sent out appears to be fraud related, plus they
> must be ripping these newbies selling them these new targeted lists.
> The big one now is the $400,000 loan that they called you on last
> night and the Universal Studios, Orlando, where they want your
> credit card number.

GD is actually better than a lot of registrars about nuking domain
names registered by spammers; many registrars refuse to do it even
after you notify them of the abuses. GD does get more spammers than
some other registrars due to their low prices. Try filing some abuse
reports first, before you talk about getting them shut down.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Apparent Junk Mail"
Go to Previous message: B.M. Wright: "Re: Forwarding SMS Messages"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Known Spam Sites"