TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: GSM Cell Density in Metropolitan Areas

GSM Cell Density in Metropolitan Areas

enrico (enrico_groups@libero.it)
1 Mar 2005 14:42:46 -0800

Dear all,

What is the average (or range) value for GSM cell (i.e. base station,
antenna, ..) density in metropolitan areas? (e.g. in cities like
London, Paris, Rome.)

Is there any publicly available information about the topic?

Please note that I am *not* asking for actual base station location,
as I know that information is protected, rather an average figure
(e.g. each operator has on average N base stations per sqKm in a
metropolitan area).

Is there any "example" data set available from ETSI?

Thank you in advance for any pointer.

Regards,

Enrico

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Suggestions Wanted for Router"
Go to Previous message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: 2002220000 Given as Caller ID"
May be reply: Koos van den Hout: "Re: GSM Cell Density in Metropolitan Areas"
May be reply: John Bartley: "Re: GSM Cell Density in Metropolitan Areas"
May be reply: jared: "Re: GSM Cell Density in Metropolitan Areas"
May be reply: Dana: "Re: GSM Cell Density in Metropolitan Areas"
May be reply: Dana: "Re: GSM Cell Density in Metropolitan Areas"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page