TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns

2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns

fake.e-mail@stonyx.com
27 Jul 2006 08:22:38 -0700

Is there any information out there that would indicate which is
safer/healthier to use ... a 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz cordless phone?

I'm not trying to get into a discussion of whether cordless phones
actually pose a real health hazard, however, I would like to know
which of the two is considered less harmfull ... 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz
radio waves.

Thanks,

Harry

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "Re: The Great [sic] Queens Blackout Continues; No Relief in Sight"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Broadband Subs Rise, DSL Outpaces Cable"
May be reply: DLR: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
May be reply: Sam Spade: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
May be reply: jtaylor: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
May be reply: DLR: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
May be reply: Scott Dorsey: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page