TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns

Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:19:39 -0400

fake.e-mail@stonyx.com wrote:

> Is there any information out there that would indicate which is
> safer/healthier to use ... a 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz cordless phone?

> I'm not trying to get into a discussion of whether cordless phones
> actually pose a real health hazard, however, I would like to know
> which of the two is considered less harmfull ... 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz
> radio waves.

> Thanks,

> Harry

It is not the frequency that is harmful: it is the power level.

Go to Next message: Mark Atwood: "Re: The Death Thoes of Pay Phones"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
May be in reply to: fake.e-mail@stonyx.com: "2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"