TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Verizon POTS

Verizon POTS

Joe (Joe@NOSPAM.SPAM)
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:39:39 GMT

How long does it take for Verizon to install POTS?

I have moved my mother to an apartment. The complex is not new, been
there for 10+years. The previous tenent had Verizon POTS. I called
Verizon for new service on 10/27. Got a tracking number. But it has
been 5 business days and no telephone service. Checked online using
tracking number but it shows "in progress", no date. Called customer
support, on hold for 45min. then gave up.

Any idea how long it takes?

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "EFFector 18.35: A Trio of Victories at WIPO"
Go to Previous message: Jeremy Kirk: "Microsoft Patches Break Some Sites"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: Justa Lurker: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: Joe: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: Michael Chance: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Verizon POTS"
May be reply: Mark Atwood: "Re: Verizon POTS"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page