TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Western Electric - Major Works - Status Today?

Re: Western Electric - Major Works - Status Today?

Kenneth P. Stox (ken@stox.org)
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:19:43 GMT

Eric Tappert wrote:

> Teletype's plants in Skokie and Little Rock went to
> Avaya, but I'm not familiar with the current status of those plants,

The Teletype plant in Skokie was sold around 1990, and converted to a
shopping mall. Most of the facility was torn down, but some was kept
and converted into a parking garage.

Go to Next message: Tim Keating: "Re: Corrupted PC's Find New Home in the Dumpster"
Go to Previous message: Arthur Kamlet: "Re: Western Electric - Major Works - Status Today?"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Western Electric - Major Works - Status Today?"