TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Strange Call ID

Strange Call ID

Spyros Bartsocas (spyros@telecom-digest.zzn.com)
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 22:09:59 +0200

I live in Greece. I received a call from my cousin in NY. On my caller
Id his number appeared as 0044212xxxxxxx (where the x's show his
actual 212 area code POTS number.

How is this possible?

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Corporate Identify -- Verizon vs. "Bell Telephone""
Go to Previous message: LB@notmine.com: "If You Use Ebay"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Strange Call ID"
May be reply: Mark Crispin: "Re: Strange Call ID"
May be reply: Spyros Bartsocas: "Re: Strange Call ID"
May be reply: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Strange Call ID"
May be reply: Dean: "Re: Strange Call ID"
May be reply: DevilsPGD: "Re: Strange Call ID"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page