TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Strange Call ID

Re: Strange Call ID

Tim@Backhome.org
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:22:44 -0800

Mark Crispin wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Has anyone received a phone call from
> someone calling via Vonage recently? My caller ID (on those calls)
> shows the number, but identifies the caller as 'Vonage User'. PAT]

If I call my wireline phone from my Vonage phone it shows my name.

Go to Next message: Dean: "Re: Strange Call ID"
Go to Previous message: Spyros Bartsocas: "Re: Strange Call ID"
May be in reply to: Spyros Bartsocas: "Strange Call ID"