TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: VOIP

VOIP

Don Nelsch (dnelsch@gmail.com)
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:14:19 -0500

Pat,

I have seen much discussion of Vonage and Skype, but very little of
Michael Robertson's (LINSPIRE) SiPphone. Off hand, that looks to be a
decent service at very moderate cost. What am I missing?

Don

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Off hand, I do not think anyone has
ever written here or talked about the service. Maybe Mr. Robertson
does not have very good press for some reason. Can you tell us more
about the Linspire SiPphone service? If it is good, and inexpensive,
I might switch to it myself. PAT]

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Consumer Reports Story on Cell Phone Providers"
Go to Previous message: Gene S. Berkowitz: "Re: Can someone PINGing Really Screw Your Network"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: VOIP"
May be reply: Dave VanHorn: "Re: VOIP"
May be reply: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: VOIP"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: VOIP"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: VOIP"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: VOIP"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: VOIP"