TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

support@sellcom.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2006 20:35:28 -0500

Steven Lichter <diespammers@ikillspammers.com> said on
that big USENET thingie:

> I got an automated message and doing a track on the number told me it
> was a Sprint PCS number, when I contacted Sprint, the told me it was
> not theirs, so it was either total bogus and or it had been ported to
> a land line.

Here is an interesting situation we had. Some number kept calling and
hanging up. I called the number on the caller ID.

They had a message about how they didn't make outgoing calls from that
number and some telemarketer had been using their number in the caller
ID. I had a trace on the number so I hope the security people were
able to find who it really was.

You can't trust CID anymore.

Steve

www.sellcom.com for firewood splitters, ergonomic chairs,
office phone systems, "non-mov" surge protection, Exabyte,
CA, Minuteman, Brave Products, Fisch, TMC, Panasonic and more
Check out http://www.guardian.name

Go to Next message: Raqueeb Hassan: "Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"
Go to Previous message: Linc Madison: "Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"
May be in reply to: Nehmo: "How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"