TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Goudreau_Bob@notchur.biz
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:32:47 -0500

[Please obscure my email address as usual. Thanks.]

Nehmo wrote:

> How do I find out what phone company 949 295 4344 belongs to?

The reverse lookup feature of 411.com reports:

(949) 295-4344 is a cell phone based in Laguna Beach, CA The
registered service provider is T-Mobile USA**. Detailed listing
information is not available.

Regards,

Bob Goudreau
Cary, NC

Go to Next message: Sam Spade: "Re: How to Sue Auto Dialers"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"
May be in reply to: Nehmo: "How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"