TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

mc (look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address)
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:24:20 -0400

> Also, I have drafted proposed legislation (as a lobbiest), which was
> subsequently introduced in the body, and enacted into law.

As a "lobbiest" or as a lobbyist?

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Bell System Interconnect Paging Systems?"
Go to Previous message: Ed: "Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."
May be in reply to: Ed: "A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."