TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Ed (ed1ward2@verizon.net)
11 Jul 2006 18:08:17 -0700

My point being is that we know what they are up to ... trying to work
around the law whatever way they can.

More baloney from these folks who can't figure out what NO means.

Go to Next message: mc: "Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."
Go to Previous message: Gene S. Berkowitz: "Re: Wi-Fi Wars / Loiterers Can be a Drag on Businesses' Bottom Line"
May be in reply to: Ed: "A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."