TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Request For Linking to Your Website

Request For Linking to Your Website

Mark Burgess (Mark.Burgess@spectrotel.com)
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:34:44 -0500

I am the marketing director for a CLEC based in New Jersey. I am
interested in placing a link to your website so my agents have easy
access to your content. Would you agree to our using your web address
and if so, please provide that address.

Let me know if your have any questions.

Mark Burgess
Director of Marketing
Spectrotel
mark.burgess@spectrotel.com <mailto:mark.burgess@spectrotel.com>
732.345.7852
www.spectrotel.com <http://www.spectrotel.com/>

Dialing Without Limits.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: No Mark, there are no objections to
that. You, or any other reader who wishes direct access to content
here on a message by mesage basis can either link to our front
page which is http://telecom-digest.org and then one or more of the
front page categories, _or_ you can direct to our RSS feed line which
is http://telecom-digest.org/rss.html (with javascript examples for
using the feed) (or)
http:/telecom-digest.org/TELECOM_Digest_Online/atom.xml for the raw
feed itself if you do not need assistance in dealing with it. PAT]