TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago

Re: AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago

Seth Breidbart (sethb@panix.com)
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:32:27 +0000 (UTC)

In article <telecom25.26.10@telecom-digest.org>, Bill Mayhew
<wtmayhew@gmail.com (removethis)> wrote:

> I am a technical person, not a book keeper, but as far as I know, we
> have had no success in getting AT&T to stop sending bills for the non
> existent service. What I am looking for is the magic phrase to say,

Have you tried saying "Mail Fraud" to the Postal Inspection Service?

Seth

Go to Next message: Dave Garland: "Re: Bush Demanding Google Search Records in Porn Probe"
Go to Previous message: Julian Thomas: "Re: Internet Explorer 7 Will Flush Its History"
May be in reply to: Bill Mayhew: "AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago"