TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago

Re: AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago

DLR (news22@raleighthings.com)
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 05:53:54 -0500

Danny Burstein wrote:

>> I am looking for assistance in dealing with AT&T over an MDNS (Managed
>> Data Network Services) account that our company closed in
>> approximately September 2002.

> [ rest of all too typical story snipped ]

> Stop wasting your time trying to reach them.

> Send off two notes: One to your State's Public Service Commission, and
> one to your State's Attorney General.

> Make it short and sweet.

And I'd have my attorney do it with copies to AT&T billing AND legal
departments.

Go to Next message: DLR: "Re: Cell Phones and Pagers -- Can You Hear Buzzing?"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Level 3 Snaps up Progress Telecom"
May be in reply to: Bill Mayhew: "AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page