TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telecom Scam

Re: Telecom Scam

Michael D. Sullivan (userid@camsul.example.invalid)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:22:31 GMT

Eric Shoaf wrote:

> I just received this today. I called to see what the deal was. They
> required that I made over 50k, I bring my spouse to an office at 1250
> 22nd Street NW, DC with two forms of ID. No Children. I would have to
> set through a 90 minute presentation. I felt this might be a scam, so
> I did a search on the phone number that I called on the internet and
> found Telecom Digest.

The address they gave you is for an Embassy Suites hotel (it's across
the street from my office, in fact), not an office building. Total
scam.

Michael D. Sullivan
Bethesda, MD (USA)
(Replace "example.invalid" with "com" in my address.)

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Is Verizon Wireless Sabotaging Older Cell Phones?"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Star Trek Phone Set to Thrill"
May be in reply to: Eric Shoaf: "Telecom Scam"