TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: FSK Signal For Voicemail on MCI

FSK Signal For Voicemail on MCI

nextray@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:00:00

I have MCI as my local carrier and subscribe to MCI's CID and
voicemail service. I recently purchased a new phone that has a
voicmail indicator. However, when I have voicemail, the indicator
does not work. The manual for the phone states I need a FSK signal
for the indicator to work. Emails and calls to MCI have proved
fruitless when I ask if MCI supports FSK for VM notification. No one
seems to know what I'm talking about. Does anyone here know if MCI
local service provides a FSK signal for VM?

Thanks.

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Start-Up Slashes Cost of International wireless"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Stromberg Carlson Company?"
May be reply: Fred Atkinson: "Re: FSK Signal For Voicemail on MCI"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page