TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0

Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0

Allen McIntosh (nospam@mouse-potato.com)
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:44:18 -0400

Have you done all the things recommended for recovery from a browser
hijack? When this happened to me once, one of the symptoms was that
IE wouldn't start. Unfortunately I don't usually do Windows, and I've
forgotten what program I ran to fix it.

Good luck.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Just rub and scrub many times, using
all the free anti-virus tools at your disposal. PAT]

Go to Next message: Colin: "Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0"