TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0

Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0

mc (mc_no_spam@uga.edu)
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:37:58 -0400

What I'd suggest is going to Disk Cleanup and removing Temporary
Internet Files.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I did that also ... it is incredible
how many files build up in the computer after just one or two days.
PAT]

Go to Next message: Allen McIntosh: "Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0"
Go to Previous message: Flatus Ohlfahrt: "Re: Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Urgent Help Needed With Internet Explorer IE 6.0"