TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

jmeissen@aracnet.com
22 Jul 2005 22:05:20 GMT

In article <telecom24.335.7@telecom-digest.org>, George
<gh424NO824SPAM@cox.net> wrote:

> Beginning in September, all of SBC's LD calling plans will have a
> monthly charge, so I need to find a new home -- one that will only
> charge me for calls, with no monthly fee or minimum. Assuming there
> still is such a thing.

I use PowerNet Global http://www.powernetglobal.com . I've been with
them for a couple of years, and never had a problem. I believe they
now charge $1 for a paper invoice, although they didn't when I signed
up and they haven't tried to charge me as long as I don't set up an
Internet account.

John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

Go to Next message: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"
Go to Previous message: wh349055@netscape.net: "R-TEC Isolation Filter and Unknown Box"
May be in reply to: George: "Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"