TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

George (gh424NO824SPAM@cox.net)
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:15:09 -0500

Beginning in September, all of SBC's LD calling plans will have a
monthly charge, so I need to find a new home -- one that will only
charge me for calls, with no monthly fee or minimum. Assuming there
still is such a thing.

But I'm having trouble finding reviews of particularly the smaller
companies or resellers. Where can I go to find that? Is there a
newsgroup? I'm talking about companies like Everdial/Primus, which
I currenly use as a dial-around, or maybe Americom. And I'm
particularly interested in honest dealing and customer service.
Assuming there still is such a thing.

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "VoIP Intercom?"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Round Three For Texas Telecom Bill"
May be reply: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"
May be reply: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"
May be reply: Paul: "Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"
May be reply: NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info: "Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page