TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Power Strips for Home Networks

Re: Power Strips for Home Networks

Bit Twister (BitTwister@mouse-potato.com)
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:50:35 -0500

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:49:42 PDT, Fred Atkinson wrote:

> I've accumulated so many devices on my home network (and some devices
> that are not network related as well) that power strips are an issue.
> Most of these devices have the big 'calculator charger' type of power
> supply that plugs directly into the AC outlet.

One solution I saw was an extension cord about 3 inches long. That let
you use every slot on the strip and let the _wall wart_ hang off to
one side.

Go to Next message: Bob Vaughan: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
Go to Previous message: Geoff: "Re: '80' Country Code"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Power Strips for Home Networks"