TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: '80' Country Code

Re: '80' Country Code

Geoff (nospam@nospam.com)
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:10:16 GMT

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Or maybe it was _area code_ 803,
> which I think is somewhere in the Carolinas? PAT]

I do not think so because for calls within the US, the number is displayed
as (803) xxx-xxxx. This number was displayed as +803xxxxxxxxx.

-g

Go to Next message: Bit Twister: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
Go to Previous message: John R. Levine: "Re: '80' Country Code"
May be in reply to: Geoff: "'80' Country Code"