TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Forward Fax to Email

Re: Forward Fax to Email

LB@notmine.com
Wed, 04 May 2005 18:31:13 -0400

Jeremy wrote:

> I currently have a fax number that is widely used by my clients.
> Problem is that I get a ton of fax "spam" if you will. I am looking
> for the BEST solution to have these faxes forwarded to e-mail, while
> keeping my existing fax number since that is the one everyone knows
> and uses.

Snipped OP for brevity.

Uh Pat ...

"[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Why don't you consider forwarding all
of it, _everything_, to email, "

It would seem Jeremy is asking how to do just that.

How does one forward everything from a fax number to an email address?

LB

Go to Next message: shlichter1@aol.com: "Spam and Scam: E-mail From PayPal and Ebay"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: A Must-Read Article: A Question of Independence"
May be in reply to: Jeremy: "Forward Fax to Email"