TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: It Happened Again

It Happened Again

TELECOM Digest Editor (ptownson@telecom-digest.org)
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:26:51 EDT

Again, today, Wednesday, late evening, spam rolled in so heavily here
at massis, about 6 or 8 messages got lost in the shuffle, including
one from Robert Bonomi. When the last issue before this came out,
around 7 PM Wednesday evening, it was a larger than usual issue and
the queue totally cleared out. Then midnight Wednesday, start of
Thursday, we were hit again with a spam attack. So if you responded
Wednesday evening sometime and it is not here, please replace it. I
think it is quite ironic that one of Bonomi's messages got lost this
time around, somewhere between a couple of the phishing attacks and
one of the 'God Bless You from Nigeria Where my Late Husand was Killed
by the Rebels' messages.

PAT

Go to Next message: lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com: "New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death"
Go to Previous message: Dave Garland: "Re: New Technology Poses 911 Peril VOIP Not Part of Emergency"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: It Happened Again"
May be reply: John McHarry: "Re: It Happened Again"
May be reply: News Subsystem: "Re: It Happened Again"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page