TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: GSM-900

Re: GSM-900

Robert Bonomi (bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com)
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:50:32 -0000

In article <telecom24.137.20@telecom-digest.org>, Jason
<cheanglong@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you all for the explanation. It really helps.

> But may I know for a transmitter and a receiver, will the transmitting
> frequency be different than the receiving frequency? I know there are
> such cases. But why they make it this way?

So they can both work _at_the_same_time_. duh!

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: GSM-900"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Fax Station ID"
May be in reply to: jason: "GSM-900"