TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: GSM-900

Re: GSM-900

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:02:30 -0800

On 30 Mar 2005 05:04:16 -0800, Jason <cheanglong@gmail.com> wrote:

> But may I know for a trasnmitter and a receiver, will the trasnmitting
> frequency be different than the receiving frequency? I know there are
> such cases. But why they make it this way?

Transmitting and receiving frequencies are different.

Go to Next message: Dave Garland: "Re: Time for the Recording Industry to Face the Music"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: GSM-900"
May be in reply to: jason: "GSM-900"