TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Classic Telephone Call on PC

Classic Telephone Call on PC

Gerhard Nowak (nonspam@gmx.net)
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:07:37 +0400

Hi there,

Since 3 months I try to get any proggy and tried out everything starting
from Hyperterminal to make a phonecall on my laptop!

Its just not possible! It's amazing, how all related programs guide
into the wrong direction.

Please help, if there is anybody out there to do so. Maybe I got
something wrong, or else. I don`t know:

If I use hyperterminal of windows -- and all other proggies are
derived from this - I can call a party, of course; and I also hear the
voice, but there is never a conversation and I can never answer, I can
not even "lift" the phone of the hook!

What to do?

Thanks in advance,

Gerry

Go to Next message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Microsoft Launches Downloadable TV for Handhelds"
Go to Previous message: SmarSquid: "Cell Phone Compatibility"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Classic Telephone Call on PC"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Classic Telephone Call on PC"
May be reply: Gerhard Nowak: "Re: Classic Telephone Call on PC"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Classic Telephone Call on PC"
May be reply: Gerhard Nowak: "Re: Classic Telephone Call on PC"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page