TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cell Phone Compatibility

Cell Phone Compatibility

SmarSquid (smarsquid@hotmail.com)
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:26:26 -0700

I have a couple of inactive cell phones (Motorola 120e and Samsung
GS-x426) that are lying around because I have taken phone
upgrades. They are blanked out and ready for service, and I want to
sell them on E-Bay. Howver, prospective buyers will want to know what
cellular service providers the equipment will work with. How can I
learn this? The Motorola was originally used in the Verizon Wireless
network, and the Samsung was used in the AT&T Wireless network, but I
have a feeling other providers could work with these phones. More
network compatibility means a higher number of potential buyers.

Go to Next message: Gerhard Nowak: "Classic Telephone Call on PC"
Go to Previous message: Eric Friedebach: "Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Cell Phone Compatibility"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Cell Phone Compatibility"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Cell Phone Compatibility"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page