TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care

Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care

Charles (cobuild_collins@yahoo.com)
17 Jan 2005 15:02:44 -0800

Hi there,

Well I've been using Vonage's services for over one year, as time goes
the service was each time worst.

I had a problem with my ATA, and I asked for help to them for over one
month, and believe it or not, they will never reply to your mails, if
you call them, they will never answer, and the customer support
service (live-online-chat) is even worst they can only say: Please
call 1800-Vonag...... or do you want to give us more Money??? Why
don't you Sign Up. And never help you.

If you are thinking about signing up with Vonage, I suggest you to
think twice, because you will only receive news from them when you
change your credit card number or so. But they will never help you and
they will keep changing and charging money. You might be lucky if your
ATA works for over 8 months, then you will have to buy a new one

($80.00 more - $40.00 disconnection fee and a new $40.00 activation
fee). ??????? By the way again, if they answer you some day ...

I expected more of Vonage, my first impression is that it was a big
company, but the whole company seems to be managed by two or three
people.

Go to Next message: Mister E: "VOIP Review in PC Magazine"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Jerry Springer - The Opera"
May be reply: Matt: "Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care"
May be reply: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page