TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care

Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
19 Jan 2005 01:27:29 -0000

> I had a problem with my ATA, and I asked for help to them for over one
> month, and believe it or not, they will never reply to your mails, if
> you call them, they will never answer,

I regret to report that my experience is the same. I have been having
call quality problems, which I think are due to congestion at the
gateway between Vonage's network provider and mine. I sent multiple
e-mails, and never got anything other than a form response. I tried
to call, but once I got to the place in the voicemail tree where I'd
talk to a person, I have always gotten a busy signal.

So now we'll find out whether it's possible to port a Vonage/Paetec
number to Lingo.

Regards,

John Levine, johnl@iecc.com Primary Perpetrator of The Internet for Dummies
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor

Go to Next message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: SMS Security??"
Go to Previous message: Matt: "Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care"
May be in reply to: Charles: "Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care"