TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?

Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:07:25 -0500

In article <telecom23.608.13@telecom-digest.org>, devilspgd@crazyhat.net
says:

>>> While true, it takes a lot more weather to take out a 6' dish then a
>>> 20" dish.

>> It can be misting here and we lose channels. Anytime water is involved
>> you can kiss centimeter or lower bands goodbye.

> To tie it in to the cable-vs-satellite argument, does it take out any of
> the cable company's channels?

It takes out things like Discovery, TNT, AMC, etc. all of which are
delivered via satellite.

Go to Next message: BobGoudreau@withheld: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
Go to Previous message: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"