TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now

Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now

jmeissen@aracnet.com
20 Dec 2004 15:59:35 GMT

In article <telecom23.608.6@telecom-digest.org>, Joseph
<JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:07:08 -0800, Mark Crispin
> <mrc@CAC.Washington.EDU> wrote:

>> I start mocking their conversation, in a loud enough tone of voice
>> that they can hear me.

> You're really lucky that someone hasn't slugged you yet for your
> obnoxious behavior. You seem to think that their being obnoxious is
> license for you to be as well, eh?

Sounds good to me. :-) Teaching by example can be very effective.

>> It's quite effective.

> Until some guy socks you in the mouth for commenting on his private
> conversation.

If it's held in a public place, and broadcast for all to hear, then
it's no longer private.

John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
Go to Previous message: Mark Crispin: "Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page