TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Strange Wireless Problem

Strange Wireless Problem

Matt B. (redacted@giganews.com)
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:29:11 -0500

Hello all,

I'm having a strange problem and I hope you can help ... A few
co-workers are using wireless-enabled laptops. They are able to
receive e-mail from the POP3 server, but are unable to send. They get
the error "The server has timed out ... might be server problems,
etc.." If they plug in to a wired connection, it works fine.
Everyone is using Outlook 2000 or 2003. It doesn't matter where they
are using the wireless connection -- at home, at the office, at
great-grandma Edna's ... it all does the same thing ... and we are at
a loss! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt B.
e-mail: moc.oohay@02091bttam <--Blocked...reverse it

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
Go to Previous message: Maverick: "Dialogic JCT Series"
May be reply: Rich Greenberg: "Re: Strange Wireless Problem"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Strange Wireless Problem"
May be reply: Kenneth P. Stox: "Re: Strange Wireless Problem"
May be reply: A User: "Re: Strange Wireless Problem"
May be reply: J.P. Wing: "Re: Strange Wireless Problem"
May be reply: William Warren: "Re: Strange Wireless Problem"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page