TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: FAX vs VOIP

Re: FAX vs VOIP

Dave Close (dave@compata.com)
10 Dec 2004 22:28:07 -0800

Tim@Backhome.org writes:

> My 3-year old FAX machine works fine on my Vonage service.

Sending or receiving? Vonage, for example, provides support for
incoming fax calls, especially if you notify them. But when I've tried
sending, my fax generally is unable to sync with the destination
machine.

Dave Close, Compata, Costa Mesa CA +1 714 434 7359
dave@compata.com dhclose@alumni.caltech.edu
"Political campaigns are the graveyard of real ideas and
the birthplace of empty promises." -- Teresa Heinz Kerry

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Employment Opportunity: System Manager/Network Administrator"
Go to Previous message: Dave Close: "Re: Dropping SBC For a VoIP Solution -- Vonage or Packet8 ??"
May be in reply to: John McHarry: "FAX vs VOIP"