TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: VoIP News Shutting Down

Re: VoIP News Shutting Down

David Epstein (depstein@broadvoice.com)
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:55:33 -0500

VOIP News will be missed. I've truly enjoyed your coverage. Thanks
and come back soon!

D-

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I do feel VOIP is the 'wave of the
future' where telecom is concerned, and will attempt to fill this gap
in coverage by beginning to cover full time Voice over Internet stuff
here for anyone who wishes to participate. Incidentally, I have been
informed that the use of a slash mark '/' may not be agreeable to
many file systems or mail servers, so for header purposes we will use
'TELECOM-VOIP Digest' rather than 'TELECOM/VOIP Digest'. All the usual
features will continue, with Lisa Minter helping, but hopefully a lot
of new stuff as well. Do stick around! PAT]

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Welcome to our VOIP News Readers"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: International Fax From Vonage VOIP?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page