TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?

Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?

Satchel Paige (dor@writeme.com)
2 Nov 2004 09:49:20 -0800

I am just trying to find out any information on what the Federal
government or state governments are doing about Norvergence, the
Salzano brothers and other Norvergence officers.

Although my opinion is that the leasing companies were working along
with Norvergence, at this point I just want to know about criminal
investigations and proceedings into Norvergence's officers.

Anyone with information please inform.

Go to Next message: John Mayson: "Re: Pre-Recorded Phone Should be Illegal"
Go to Previous message: Dave Rupp: "Can an NEC IPK 192 Report DID to CallAnalyst?"
May be reply: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"
May be reply: Satchel Paige: "Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"
May be reply: William Van Hefner: "Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"
May be reply: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page