TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Can an NEC IPK 192 Report DID to CallAnalyst?

Can an NEC IPK 192 Report DID to CallAnalyst?

Dave Rupp (a0157202@yahoo.com)
2 Nov 2004 08:01:02 -0800

We have an NEC Electra Elite IPK 192 with some card, sorry I don't
know more, which connects via a serial cable to a PC running
CallAnalyst, http://www.triviumsys.com. We got the card + s/w so we
could do DID reporting, but now our phone provider tells us the NEC
doesn't report the "called number". Does anyone have a URL or
information on whether or not this key system can provide this? Even
if I need a different card(or 2) in the NEC I'm open.

TIA,

Dave

Go to Next message: Satchel Paige: "Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "Vonage: Recipe For Success?"
May be reply: Justin Time: "Re: Can an NEC IPK 192 Report DID to CallAnalyst?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page