TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?

Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?

Lisa Hancock (hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com)
5 Nov 2004 11:41:48 -0800

dor@writeme.com (Satchel Paige) wrote:
> I am just trying to find out any information on what the Federal
> government or state governments are doing about Norvergence, the
> Salzano brothers and other Norvergence officers.

The FTC is involved. See article at:
http://www.nj.com/newsflash/jersey/index.ssf?/base/business-1/1099612448215700.xml&storylist=jersey

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Not only is the FTC 'involved' as Lisa
states it, but the same FTC has declared all the lease arrangements to
be part of the fraud. THAT MEANS NO MONEY IS DUE TO ANY BANK OR
LEASING COMPANY; FURTHERMORE THE VICTIMS CAN SUE THE BANKS AND FINANCE
COMPANIES TO GET BACK MONEY THEY PAID. That is, unless you are still
one of the suckers who kept wimpering (here in this Digest and else-
where) about how 'people who do not pay on their lease for the next X
years will get sued and have their credit ruined.' For all I care, YOU
can keep on paying, while everyone else follows the suggestion I made
here starting several months ago, advising everyone to **put a freeze
on all accounts payable to Norvergence immediatly.**

I am certain some finance companies and banks will continue to have
the required brass bedsprings to keep on hassling the alleged debtors
for payment. No doubt they will continue their story on how they are
'holders in due course' and all that baloney. Anyone who has paid the
'holder in due course' even five cents has paid five cents too much!
Explain to the banks, etc that they will have to go back to
Norvergence and get the money which was stolen from them, and to
consider themselves lucky if you don't sue *them* to get back what
they tricked/strong-armed you out of. Let them go see the executives
and managers in their own bank/loan company who got the huge bonuses
and steak dinners for bringing in that trashy, worthless paper. PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Nations Use Net to Spy, Plot Attacks Ex-Bush Aide"
Go to Previous message: John R Levine: "FTC Sues Norvergence Founders"
May be in reply to: Satchel Paige: "Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"