TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Is the iPhone an AT&T Time Bomb Against Cell Users?

Re: Is the iPhone an AT&T Time Bomb Against Cell Users?

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:17:13 -0400

Steven Lichter wrote:

> .... I was able to get a rebate on the phone I had bought on eBay that
> amounted to twice what I had paid.

You doubled your money? Now How did that work?

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Rain, Rain Everywhere"
Go to Previous message: Sam Spade: "Re: Is the iPhone an AT&T Time Bomb Against Cell Users?"
May be in reply to: C. Benz: "Is the iPhone an AT&T Time Bomb Against Cell Users?"