TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com

Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com

Sam Spade (sam@coldmail.com)
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:58:55 -0700

TELECOM Digest Editor replied to Sam Spade:

Ah, yes, Pat, but there are two big differences:

1. They are now on their missions with close supervision.

2. They got two years past their high school age of 16 when they cannot
possibly be so closely supervised.

> All predators are pornographers but not all pornographers are predators.

> Which group are the Mormons after? I think they are after all
> pornography. They don't want those nice Mormon 16 year old boys looking

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The Mormon missionaries here in
> Independence (always 18 year old boys) are closely supervised in their
> endeavors around town. PAT]

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Although there is an LDS Church here in
Independence -- they refer to their churches as 'stakes'-- the LDS
kids do not technically work out of that church. They are both
assigned here by their supervisor (the regional First President in
charge of missions work out of Tulsa, OK). They live in an apartment
on the corner of 10th and Locust Street. For quite a long time, their
sole territory was Independence. Now this year, they tell me they go
to Coffeyville a couple days per week and the other smaller, rural
communities in Montgomery County. They are NOT permitted to have nor
use a television, a radio, nor a computer. PAT]

Go to Next message: T: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
Go to Previous message: Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer: "Re: BlackBerry Back Up, Questions Linger"
May be in reply to: Sam Spade: "Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"