TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com

Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com

Sam Spade (sam@coldmail.com)
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:49:42 -0700

All predators are pornographers but not all pornographers are predators.

Which group are the Mormons after? I think they are after all
pornography. They don't want those nice Mormon 16 year old boys looking
at completely legal hot babes.

Allen Salkin wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: During the past week, we began with an
> article stating internet porn involving children had increased four-
> fold. Then we had a couple comments on this topic, and I mentioned
> the http://PervertedJustice.com operation, best known as a vigilante
> group which sets up stings involving pedophiles. Someone wrote me to
> mention that the New York Times had reported on this rather
> extensively a few months ago, so I searched for that article and
> decided to share it with you today. PAT]

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The Mormon missionaries here in
Independence (always 18 year old boys) are closely supervised in their
endeavors around town. PAT]

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
Go to Previous message: panoptes@iquest.net: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: panoptes@iquest.net: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: Sam Spade: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: T: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: Sam Spade: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: Mark Atwood: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: Sam Spade: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
May be reply: Mark Atwood: "Re: Exactly Who is Perverted Justice.com"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page